Lead Generation for Business
Are you getting all the business you deserve?
Is there such a thing as having “too much business”?
Obviously, the answer is “no.”
But, what are you doing to keep a constant flow of new customers coming through your doors?
If you’re like many busy business owners today, you’re probably not doing all you can. If fact many business owners would answer that question with a single simple word – advertising!
But where are you advertising? If you are still stuck on using traditional media such as Newspaper advertising, radio or TV advertising or traditional mail outs like Valu-Pak, you need to reconsider your methodology. These traditional advertising vehicles do nothing to target your marketing, but are blanket ads that go to everyone, 90% of which are not the people you are hoping to reach.
In this day and age your lead generation strategies need to evolve around the internet and how to reach the most highly targeted prospects for your products or services – not blanket advertising.
What is Online Lead Generation?
Online lead generation is the first step in the sales process that involves collecting the contact information of potential leads for businesses.
The internet is a great source for lead generation simply due to the fact that most consumers go online to search for products, services, and businesses.
Why Lead Generation?
What is your business doing right now to drive new customers through your doors? If you can’t answer that question off the top of your head, you probably aren’t doing enough.
The way customers find the products, services and business they want has changed. Today, most people go online first. But if your business doesn’t know how to effectively connect with these hot leads, you need the help of someone who does.
That’s where we come in.
With effective lead generation campaigns that will drive enormous amounts of new customers to your business, you can expect to:
- Receive a steady-stream of fresh targeted leads
- Spend less time qualifying and prospecting leads
- Stay focused on retaining your existing customers
In today’s competitive market, it’s not enough to simply survive. If you want to flourish, you need to implement innovative lead generation strategies that will help grow your customer base and ultimately your bottom line.
What We Do
We specialize in creating, launching and maintaining customized lead generation strategies that drive new customers to businesses just like yours.
Our team of expert Lead Generation Specialists will locate prospects and direct them to your sales funnels via multiple points of entry.
We target “ready to buy” opportunities, as well as prospects who may not yet be familiar with your products, services or business.
Some of Our Lead Generation Services Include:
- Online Lead Acquisition via SEO & Google PPC: We put you in front of the people looking for your business. Google is a tremendous new customer acquisition tool.
- Email Capture Landing Page Setup and Management: We develop landing pages, email capture systems and sales funnels for special offers, promotions, etc., to bring in new customers, clients or patients.
- TARGETED Facebook ads: We set up your sales funnel in the Facebook environment. We then utilize targeted Facebook ads to drive traffic through your sales funnel.
- Ringless Voice Mails: How long does it take you to make 5,000 phone calls to promote your business? We can do it in a matter of hours with our outbound call platform. How would it feel to get a stream of people calling you back for a change?
We keep your sales funnels full so you can have the “winning edge” over your closest competitors.
Ready to Get Started?
Online lead generation isn’t just a luxury anymore; it is a necessity. If you aren’t actively driving a continuous new stream of prospects to your business, you could be headed for trouble.
Let us handle it for you while you do what you do best – which is running your business.
Contact us TODAY for your free no-obligation consultation!
Call today: (509) 578-1612
How is your business doing in relation to your direct competition?
Get our free analysis, and see how you stack up today.